0

WEIGHT • OBESITY • WEIGHT LOSS

43-year-old Thomas McIntyre dumped as much as 110 kg after passed through shame: being a football fan, he was stuck in a turnstile, and rescuers had to release it with a welding machine. Last year, Thomas weighed 196 kg, and its waist was equal to 187 cm - 10 cm longer than his height! But now Thomas can be considered the owner of the title of world's fastest man, the thinner! He threw 110 kg, and it reached 86 cm waist.






 1. Thomas admits that much worried because of their weight, and always thought that he would die young. He stood on the account at the doctors because of high blood pressure, shortness of breath and fluid retention in the body.



 2. "I was a typical joker who always joked about his weight, so it does not have time to do someone else - says Thomas. - But in my heart I came to a point where constantly thinking about death. And the more I thought about it, the more eating - apparently to calm down. It was a vicious circle. " The manager at the restaurant, Thomas began to gain weight after quitting playing football for more than 20 years ago.



 3. Before the wedding five years ago, Mr. McIntyre was so worried about her weight, that a secret from his future wife had bought the exact same wedding suit larger. "My weight was a huge burden, when I married my beautiful wife Claire. She always loved me, but to get into the suit in that state for me was just awful. But once I got stuck in the turnstile at the stadium, and it was much worse. After that I had to go through the entrance for the disabled, and it was humiliating. " Thomas and had tried to lose weight, but because of the diet, he always felt hungry, and therefore could not long maintain the shape. He again gaining dropped pounds, to which add new ones.



 4. In February last year, one of his girlfriends seriously very anxious about his weight and persuaded Thomas to come to their club on losing weight «Slimming World». "I do not believe that this club will help me, I thought it was another attempt to go on a diet, but everything changed when I met my consultant Jason."



 5. "Himself Jason dropped 57 kg, though, looking at him, would never have thought that this guy had a weight problem. After hearing his story and seeing his desire to help others, I realized that I too can get. And when, after the first week I realized that I lose 5 kg, I realized that defeated his own laziness and fear. " As Mr. McIntyre drops weight gradually began to play sports, run three times a week and walk their dogs.



 6. But the biggest changes have taken place within him: he became more confident, first learning to drive a car, think about the children. Before that his days were all as one: he was lying on the couch and watching TV.



7. "Now I feel much better, I was happier. If we ever have kids, which I very much hope that I will be an active dad, what has always wanted to be. I feel like life is passing, but now I can catch up. I calmly go through the turnstiles when I go to the football, so that no more humiliation. Although, now I have to stand in line with everyone, and it's the only drawback, which I am willing to tolerate. "

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top